Friday, January 30, 2015

Spring 2015 Pantone Series #2


This is part two of my Pantone Spring 2015 Color series. You can find part one here.

Here is a refresher for you:


I've already discussed the first three hues and today I am going to discuss the next three.



4. Classic Blue
"...an anchoring color that works with pretty much every other color on the top 10 list"- Pantone
I couldn't agree more! I adore navy and this blue is a lighter alternative for Spring.



5. Toasted Almond
"Suntanned neutral that is comforting, warm, toes-in-the-sand color" - Pantone
Every season needs a light neutral. Toasted Almond achieves that and is also one of my favorite snacks.


6. Strawberry Ice
Pink! Easily one of my favorite colors. In high school my senior superlative was "Most Likely to Be Wearing Pink." I don't actually wear pink that much but I am a very feminine person overall. I think that nickname was a reflection more on my personality than my actual wardrobe choice. Strawberry Ice is a nice salmon color but with a cooler tint. And it's basically the same color as Flamingos are and those are my favorite animal!

Don't forget to check back on Monday when I will post about the final 4 Pantone colors for Women Spring 2015!

Ciao for now!

Jaclyn



4 comments:

  1. "Classic Blue" has become one of my favorite neutrals. You can pair it with any other color and it will still look great. Love the items you've picked to showcase these colors! The Daily Look bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lindsey! I am SO excited about Classic Blue! I tried to select a wide range of products within prices that I consider reasonable. Looking on trend shouldnt have to cost an arm and a leg. :)

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Lindsey! I love the classic blue. I'm right there with you on pink being my favorite color, but the classic blue is one I definitely wear more. But with MC on the way, I'm trying to wearing more pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd love the pink! Mingos! Thank you for the feedback, Rachel! You always look so stunning in blue.

      Delete