Monday, January 12, 2015

Wander Lust


Ever since July, I have lived out of a suitcase. Last year I did something that I have always wanted to do, I drove (or rode co-pilot) from the East coast to the West coast. It was a little pleasure, a little play.

View from the plane leaving the Emerald Isle 

Our three day drive through Texas (it's huge, y'all) 

Sunset at my cottage in the Irish country 


This year will definitely be hard to top as far as travel is concerned (cross country, keys, Europe). I definitely hope to visit Miami and the keys again because that's where my roots are. This year I also hope to visit NYC, something that was in the plans for last year but never came to fruition.

Beverly Hills last fall 

Florida Keys this past April 

Maybe this year our trip will consist of driving from the Keys to NYC... We haven't decided yet. I am thankful for my travel companion, Jordan. We have been lucky to have the opportunity to travel and I hope we continue this tradition throughout our years together. Three places which I hope to visit this year are: 

1. New York City- I've been intrigued by New York City for a long time but haven't actually had a reason to visit until this past year. NYC is fashion central and I would love to experience a little of that magic. 

2. Napa Valley- wine Capitol USA. I would love to venture over to the west again and this was one area of California that I didn't get a chance to explore. 

3. Italy- ok a girl can dream. Maybe after I've lost all the weight from Ireland then I'll be ready for another trip to Europe. Italy is the country I have on the top of my list but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to visit anywhere out of the country. 

Dublin, Ireland 

Bring it on 2015! I'm ready for you! 

Ciao For Now, 
Jaclyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment