Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thrifty Three

I love fashion. It has always been a passion of mine and I hope to turn it into a career. I have yet to make the transition from student to full time career woman. but the clock is ticking.  I have learned how to manage well with a tight student budget. I value quality and so the majority of my purchases are from the sale rack. I have decided to start a mini series of weekly posts sharing some great deals and steals that I have purchased or intend to purchase. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to give feedback.

1. Smoking Slippers

https://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/shoes/loafers/PRD~B4845/B4845.jsp?N=217+17&Nbrd=F&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=false&color_name=CHEERS%20MULTI&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row6
These beauts are only $53.99 which is great for this type of shoe. J Crew (factory or original) has great quality and style. Theses would've been adorable for New Years but work for any occasion. Also blue is my favorite color so what is not to love about these shoes?

2. Pixie Ankle Pants

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=79765&vid=1&pid=525427622
What is not to love? Only $30 right now at Old Navy. These would be wonderful for Spring. I love Old Navy pixie pants because they are the perfect professional ankle pant. Plus they're super comfy. They have a wide variety of colors but this blue grid was just the right amount of funky for me. It says the color is blue but it looks more periwinkle in my opinion. I also love the contrasting belt with which it is styled. I happen to have a belt this exact shade of pink... guess I HAVE to buy the pants now.  ;)

3. Patterned Tunic Dress

http://shopbellac.com/collections/dresses/products/prep-in-your-step-dress-pink
This dress comes in at $58.50. It reminds me of a Sail To Sable dress but is a FRACTION of the price. I love everything about this dress. I do not own this dress so I cannot speak to the fit but it looks like it would be very comfortable. I had to cut this poor model's face off to screen-shot it but her hair is gorgeous, am I right?  This dress is perfect for Resort / Spring.


BONUS:
I started doing yoga this week. I haven't ventured into a studio yet (even though there is a great one right down the street from the boutique where I work). I have been doing YouTube tutorials in my bedroom, and let me tell you, it's quite the work out. I am not as flexible as I used to be. In high school I was cheerleading captain and worked out five days a week, now... not so much. Because of my recent pasttime, I have been shopping for yoga friendly clothing. My sister swears by Athleta for the quality and durability. And this week THEY'RE HAVING A SALE! Click here. Use Code ATHLETA20 and get 20% off your entire purchase until the 19th. I will definitely be taking advantage of this great sale.

Ciao for Now,

Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment