Friday, January 23, 2015

Ipsy Review: January Glambag

I have been subscribing to ipsy to close to a year. Originally, my roommate, Mica told me about the service because I love trying new make-up products. This subscription service sends you a Glambag every month full of four or five goodies for $10 a month. Before ipsy, I would spend more on that on random things at the drugstore. Ipsy sends me quality brands and I've yet to have a Glambag that I felt I hadn't gotten my money's worth. Bonus: ipsy always comes in a cute metallic pink mailer which always puts a smile on my face when I check the mailbox.

This is what the metallic mailer looks like. Cute, right? 

This was January's Glambag. Each month it has some sort of new creative design. 

The other side of the bag is white. I'm originally a Florida girl so I was a sucker for the colors this month. 

The first item in the bag was a liquid eyeliner. I usually stick to pencil but liquid gives a heavier effect which is more dramatic (and messy). I'll probably use this eyeliner on Valentine's Day. 

I LOVE it when ipsy sends brushes. This one is for all over eyeliner and I will definitely put it to good use. Plus, it's pink. Love. (I apologize for my short unpainted nails but I just haven't had a chance to paint them since I peeled my gel polish off. Bad, I know.) 

Honey face mask! What a treat! I used it earlier today and it worked well. I was definitely one of those kids growing up who would popular Elmer's glue all over my hands just to peel it off. It left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. 

Next up is a mojito lip balm. It smells great and was fine on my lips. You can never have enough lip balm in the colder months so no complaints here. 

I've gotten this eye shadow twice now in my ipsy bag and I am obsessed with it. Last time that I got this shadow, it lasted a very long time. I am thrilled that I got it again! (It's a blush/champagne color in case you can't tell)


Want to try ipsy? Sign up here!!!

Ciao for now! 

Jaclyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment