Monday, January 26, 2015

Recent Wardrobe Staples

I buy a lot of clothing. Partly because I work at a boutique, but mainly because I love shopping. I always buy items with the intention of wearing them a lot, but truth be told, most of my purchases just end up on my closet floor (then into the Goodwill bin or off to a local consignment shop). There are, however, several pieces which I get each season that I end up wearing all the time. Today, I've decided to share with you two clothing items that make great staples for the end of Winter/ transition into Spring! 

This bracelet


I wear this J. Crew Factory gold link bracelet every day. It looks a lot like this David Yurman bracelet, but it's a fraction of the cost. Also, it's gold plated.  

This tunic


(Today was cold and windy and I only went outside long enough to take this photo). 

This tunic was given to me by my best friend, Rachel. She originally bought it for herself. The first day she wore it, she got a stain on it. Since she loved the tunic A LOT but wasn't sure if the stain would come out, she bought another one. The stain came out, so she gave me the back-up tunic. A perk of having a fashionista as a best friend is that a fashion emergency for her can turn out to be beneficial to me and vice versa. 

Back to the tunic, it wrinkles easily (as you can tell above) but it's comfortable and it fits really well. It's just long enough to wear with leggings and it's super soft. I probably wear it once a week. 

Both of these items make great Spring wardrobe staples. I wear scarves and vests over the tunic and the link bracelet makes a great addition to my jewelry collection. 

Ciao for now! 

Jaclyn 


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I definitely agree about the tunic. It's a go-to :) And loveee the link bracelet!

    ReplyDelete