Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday

I've recently become obsessed with changing my iPhone wallpaper (both lock and home screens). Here are some of my recent favorites that I found on Pinterest. I'll link the sources to the best of my ability.




This would have been perfect for New Years but works with Valentine's Day coming up soon!



This is currently my lock screen wallpaper. It reminds me of FL and CA, both happy memories from 2014.

This is currently my home screen wallpaper. I have so many apps that I like simple wallpaper for the home screen but the bottom flowers really add a nice pizazz!
source


Can y'all tell that I am wishing for Spring?  I am definitely ready for warmer weather and brighter colors. 

Ciao for Now, 

Jaclyn 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you post iphone wallpapers! I'm always looking for new ones!

    - Emily
    www.emsies.com

    ReplyDelete