Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday

Rachel was so sweet to link me in her blog post yesterday about her new iPhone case.

As usual, here are some cute wallpapers to use on your iPhones. I find all of my photos on Pinterest, you can find each artist by clicking "source" below the pictures. 
Remember, a new wallpaper can make you feel like you have a brand new phone!






This one would be great for Masters coming up because they look like little golf balls. It's never too soon to start planning for Masters Week! 





This one was inspired by my sister Kaitlyn. Beauty and the Beast is her favorite Disney movie and I thought the castle would be great for Valentine's day (as would most of the ones I posted today). Plus, it was just announced that Emma Watson will be playing Belle in the upcoming movie!

Ciao for now!

Jaclyn 

1 comment: