Monday, February 2, 2015

Spring 2015 Pantone Series #3


This is the third post in my series of Spring Pantone Colors for 2015. You can catch up with the first post here, and second post here.

Today I am reviewing the last four colors. To refresh your memory, I am including the graphic I made of all of the colors.


7. Tangerine
Need some tang in your life? Tangerine is the right color to add to your wardrobe! It's citrusy and makes me want a mimosa. Unlike a lot of orange shades, it's muted and softer, so you don't have to be super adventurous to try it. This color looks best paired with Classic Blue, Lucite Green, or Marsala.

8. Custard
This spring we are making the transition from Mustard to Custard! Custard? Yes, like eclairs. I like this yellow because it's tamer than neon but still has plenty of personality. It looks great with light and dark skin tones. Yellow makes it feel like Spring even when it's still a little chilly outside. Wear Custard in hopes of unny days ahead!


9. Marsala
More wine please! This is the Pantone color of the year. It's a great alternative to brown and can be paired with pretty much every color on the list. I really can't get enough of Marsala. Chicken or the color!


10. Glacier Gray
This color is a wonderful neutral. It's the "coolest" neutral in Pantone's list this spring. I especially love it paired with Strawberry Ice, Custard, and Lucite Green. It's a nice alternative if you want to wear white but it's not quite Easter yet. Also, I love that you can find it in metallic!
I've enjoyed putting together commentary and boards on these colors. I hope that this has given you more insight into the "it" colors for spring!

Ciao for now!

Jaclyn

3 comments:

  1. Custard!!! I love it! Those shoes and that necklace are fabulous! I'm so excited custard is one of the colors. Can't wait to see everything y'all chose at Market for Vignettes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited about Custard! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what you got For Vignettes at Market.

    ReplyDelete