Monday, February 23, 2015

Trend Alert: Cork

e1054531debef6e1ee249b0bdd28c2262fd3ba5de73375714a


At Market, I discovered a new brand, Uniquely. Their designs caught my eye but the material made me stay. All of their goods are made from Portuguese cork.

I even instagrammed this clutch from their booth: 

I have a fascination with the UK and I love Audrey Hepburn. This clutch has my name written all over it. 

I immediately followed them on Instagram (you should too) @Uniquely_Cork_Accessories. They sweetly sent me a bracelet. I liked the picture online but I love it even more in person. 

I can definitely see myself wearing it all spring and summer. It's flashy and eco-friendly! What more could a girl ask for? 

Here are some of my other favorite items: 










I'm a sucker for a good handbag but my favorite might be the heels! Since the cork is from Portugal, their products have a European flair.  I asked the brand rep at Market if their handbags crack or tear with use (I've had a cork bag that this happened to) and she said no. She showed me her purse and it was definitely full. She said that she use to have back pain from lugging around a leather bag but that her cork purse does not have the same affect on her. The designs are stylish, eco-friendly, and light weight. 

The designer even made a faux snake skin out of the cork. I would love some heels in this material! 


You can find more of their items on their website: uniquelycorkinfashion.com!

I really love this brand because of their quality. I have never seen products made from cork that are at this caliber. These pieces are definitely worth the investment. 

Ciao for now! 

Jaclyn 






No comments:

Post a Comment