Friday, February 13, 2015

Pinking of you, baby girl!

This past weekend was Rachel's baby shower. Her sister, boss, and I hosted the shower at her mother's house. The preparation took a lot of planning and a lot of tulle. 

This is Rachel and I at one of her doctor's appointment. We got official confirmation that it was a girl that day! 

Here are some behind the scenes pictures of the making of the tulle skirt for the table: 



The final product: 

Hannah did an amazing job organizing the candy bar and food. 

Note the rubber duckies floating in the punch bowl! 

My friend Mandy made the cutest bow cookies for Rachel! 

I was also really proud of the favors and diaper cake I made: 
Pink white chocolate popcorn with Valentine's Day M&Ms... Yum! 



It was a really fun day celebrating Rachel! I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to host this for her. 

Ciao for now! 

Jaclyn 

Me, Rachel, & Hannah 



2 comments:

  1. I love you!! Thank you so much for everything! The shower was amazing...everything I could have ever imagined and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the setting, tablescape, and the skirt is fabulous! Y'all are so cute. Beautiful shower! Now if I can get Rachel to send Jaycee to live with me after her baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete