Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Shoesday Tuesday: Flats Should Describe Shoes Not Hairstyles

Yesterday, the ground hog told us to expect six more weeks of Winter. Living in the south, this really doesn't surprise me. Our coldest weather always comes in February and March. Even though I talked a lot about Spring this weekend, we are still in the middle of winter. I am getting tired of wearing boots every day. My go-to transitional shoe is this flat.

I have been trying to branch out by buying more flats to transition into spring. Here are two of my favorites: 

You can find these cute pink polka dot loafers here

I ordered these love letter flats for Rachel's baby shower this past weekend. You can order them here.  

Have you bought any cute flats recently? 

Ciao for now! 

Jaclyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment