Sunday, January 12, 2014

Furocious Deal

In Georgia, we just got over a cold front and it has been pretty rainy and muggy. Today it was actually sunny which made me, and my hair, very happy. Here are a few pictures of my outfit today. I scored this cute brown coat from Forever 21 for only $11. Yes, ladies, $11. They are having a great sale on clearance items! 50% off already marked down items! I love a good deal (in this case it felt more like a steal) and I am extremely happy with the weight and fit of this coat. Plus, it's fur and I am loving the fur trend this season. This is a great piece to be on trend but not blend in with the masses in fur vests. I accessoried my outfit today with presents from some of the people in my life which are close to my heart which made it even more special! 

Close up of the cute pockets! 

Necklace from J Crew (Christmas present from my boss) 

Bow bracelet from Kate Spade (birthday present from my dear friend Rachel) 

Earrings from J Crew (Christmas present from my sister) 

Finally a picture of the coat from Forever 21! This was my inspiration behind today's look! 

Did any of y'all shop end of season sales? Did you find success like I did? 


No comments:

Post a Comment